For most individuals, their home is their most valuable asset.
1. Establish a pricing strategy: A detailed Comparative Market Analysis of your home will be crafted for you in order to determine the market value of your home. Pricing your home right the first time yields the most amount of showings and the best sale price for your home.
2. Professional floor plan: I will arrange to have a 2D or premium 3D floorplan of your home created to define the square footage and assist the buyers with room dimensions and layout enquiries.
3. Professional photography: To capture the best features of your home and appeal to the broad online market of potential buyers, professional photos will be taken of the exterior and interior of the home. Capturing the unique selling features of your home ensures that your home will stand out from the competition.
4. Polished feature sheets: Providing comprehensive feature sheets with high-resolution images and detailed written property remarks, help to capture the specific details of your home.
5. VIP Open House Invitations to your neighbourhood to promote the open houses to the people who already love the community
6. Arrange and order all strata documentation, for condo and townhouse properties, if required.
7. Place a Royal LePage Sussex lawn sign on your front lawn to promote your home with a trusted brand in your community.
8. Submit your listing on the MLS and all online platforms. MLS is the largest online network of properties in the Greater Vancouver area and we ensure your home gets the best online exposure. Placing your listing on the following websites will provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week exposure to active buyers.
9. Host public open houses as the market demands and as you, the seller, permits.
10. Host agent open houses to expose your property to other brokers
11. Keep a record of all agents that have shown your home and provide feedback on all showings and communicate with you about what was said by potential buyers in a way that is most convenient for you (text, email, phone call) so that you stay current with the feedback from the Buying market.
12. Keep you informed of the changing market conditions in your neighbourhood. Educate you on new listings that hit the market, as well as any recently sold properties, and explain how they might affect the sale of your home.
13. Strong negotiations: As a practiced negotiator, I have experience negotiating with different cultures and personality types, resulting in better prices and terms for my clients.
20. Ensure a smooth completion so you get your money! We ensure the lawyers and mortgage brokers have the papers required to register the property.
The North Shore's Top Real Estate Brokerage